Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Now open for all procedures!
iCare Oral Surgery is now open for all appointments and procedure types. We are still being diligent in keeping you and our team safe by following CDC, OSHA, and state and local guidelines.
If we re-scheduled or cancelled your appointment due to COVID-19 we will be contacting you shortly to get you back in the schedule. Please feel free to contact us sooner and we will get you in as soon as possible.
We kindly ask that you read the following prior to your appointment.
- If you are a new patient to our office, please complete and submit the new patient forms through our website via the Patient Registration tab BEFORE arriving for your appointment
- In order to comply with the 6′ distancing guideline we are only allowed a limited number of people in our waiting room. We ask that you please call our office before entering to make sure we are ready for you. 248-363-5900
- Please wear a mask when entering the building. You will be provided with one if you do not have your own.
- Upon arrival you, and any friends/family members, will be screened before being brought back for treatment.
- Call our office immediately if you have experienced any of the following within the last 14 days:
- Shortness of breath, or other respiratory symptoms
- Sore throat
- Tested positive for COVID-19
- In direct contact with COVID-19 positive patient
- Traveled International or Domestic
Every precaution is being taken to ensure the safety and well being of our patients and employees. We appreciate you taking the time to read these instructions and hope to see you soon!
Dr. William Thompson and the staff at iCare Oral Surgery