Important Information Regarding COVID-19
iCare Oral Surgery is open for all appointments and procedures. We are still being diligent in keeping you and our team safe by following CDC, OSHA, and state and local guidelines. Please read the following protocols prior to arriving for your appointment.
- New patients, please complete and submit the new patient intake forms via the Patient Registration tab prior to arriving for your appointment
- We kindly request that Non-Vaccinated individuals wear a mask when entering our office
- Upon arrival you, and any friends/family members, will be screened before being brought back for treatment.
- Call our office immediately if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Shortness of breath, or other respiratory symptoms
- Sore throat
- Tested positive for COVID-19
Every precaution is being taken to ensure the safety and well being of our patients and employees. We appreciate you taking the time to read these instructions and hope to see you soon!
Dr. William Thompson and staff at iCare Oral Surgery